On November 4-5, 2017, developers and IT specialists gathered at the Skolkovo Innovation Center at the second Hackaton "Technology of Opportunities"
The prize fund of Hakaton "Technology of Opportunity" is 200 thousand rubles. In addition to the cash prize, special prizes are provided for the partners of the event: jobs at a specialized site in a new hackpace, development testing involving the target audience at the Polygon site and participation in the Acceleration Program to be held in December 2017.
Key Hackathon Tracks:
1. Communicators and navigators for people with visual / hearing impairment;
2. Web services, mobile applications and extensions for the software;
3. Technologies for creating an accessible environment and assistive means.
The project teams presented road maps and technical tasks for the developers, which had to be completed in 48 hours.
The company "Innovation Center "ISKRA" presented the Sputnik project, then a team of the Project was formed from among the students and graduates of technical universities, which, according to the results of the event, was among the top three winners.
"SPUTNIK" is a software and hardware complex consisting of the Server Software; a cross-platform application and a portable module in the form of a smart bracelet.
Smart bracelet allows:
- establish two-way voice communication using GSM module;
- determine the location of the subscriber using GPS / GLONASS and LBS - Location Based Service (using positioning relative to the cell towers and / or WIFI access points);
- to exchange data with remote servers via the Internet using a GPRS modem;
- store a Personal Electronic Medical Card and transfer its data through a USB connection.
Personal Electronic Health Records (Personal EHR) is generated and stored in a database on the appropriate servers. Using the application software, authorized access is provided to these data and the list of Records (Personal EHR) required for the formation of the Personal Electronic Medical Card (PEMC) is determined. It is the Card that is transmitted and stored on a smart bracelet. In the case of appearance of a NEW RECORD or changes in an already existing Personal EHR on Data Base Server, automatic synchronization with data on the smart bracelet is started to update the Personal Electronic Medical Card.
Rewarding and allocation of participants are planned on November 10, 2017 in Skolkovo at the II National Forum of Rehabilitation Industry "Hope for Technology" in the presence of representatives of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and the Association of Participants in the Assisted Technology Aura-Tech market.